Derivative U.S. Citizenship

If you are a U.S. citizen and have children under the age of eighteen years old living in the United States who are Lawful Permanent Residents (LPR) living in your legal and physical custody, they may be able to derive U.S. citizenship from you. Check out this flyer for more information. If you have questions or would like to discuss your child’s case, please call the Law Office of Lauren M. Ransford, PLLC at (206) 354-4791

#familygreencards #uscitizenship #naturalization

%d bloggers like this: